kAWT - Installation and Compilation Instructions for the SUN Wireless Toolkit (J2MEWTK)
- Create a new Project, e.g. KawtDemo
- Follow the Building the MIDP version of kAWT instructions in order to create the kawt_midp.zip file
containing all necessary classes to run kAWT on MIDP
- Since the new Wireless Toolkit v1.0.3 supports libraries, just copy the kawt_midp.zip file into the c:\programs\j2mewtk\apps\KawtDemo\lib
- Save KawtDemo.java in c:\programs\j2mewtk\apps\kawtdemo\src
- Try to build and run the application.
- If step 1-5 are successfully